Price And Quantity
- 500000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- Food and dairy industry for handling butter in an efficient manner.
This sugar pulverizer machine is entirely composed of hardened steel, metal alloy and more material to ensure its performance, durability, reliability, speed and more configurations. It is attached to a hopper in which the worker drops sugarcane granules to make find sugar powder. The processed sugar is mainly used in confectioneries, bakeries, industries, homes and allied areas. Our sugar pulverizer machine is also equipped with the control panel for the worker to regulate the speed, granule size, capacity and more settings.
Sugar Pulverizer Specifications:
- Capacity: 800 kg - 100 kg/hr
- Material of Construction: SS 304
- Connected Load: 10-15 hp
Working Process of Sugar Pulverizer:
- The pulverized sugar is pneumatically conveyed to a cyclone separator and then to the assigned mixer.
- It can also be stored in silo in large quantity
- The system is totally based on PLC mechanism
Benefits of Sugar Pulverizer:
- Dust free and noise free operation.
- Fully automated with manpower saving
- Accurate and hygienic charging.
- No human errors as weights controlled PLC
FAQs of Sugar Pulverizer:
Q. What is a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: A sugar pulverizer is a machine used in the food processing industry to grind granulated sugar into a fine powder. It is commonly employed in confectionery, bakery, and other food production processes.
Q. How does a sugar pulverizer work?
Ans: The sugar pulverizer works on the principle of impact and shearing. It typically consists of a rotor with hammers or blades that rotate at high speed, striking the sugar particles against a grinding plate or screen. The repeated impacts and collisions break down the sugar into smaller particles until it becomes a fine powder.
Q. What types of sugar can be processed with a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: Sugar pulverizers can handle various types of sugar, including granulated sugar, icing sugar (confectioners' sugar), caster sugar, and powdered sugar.
Q. What are the benefits of using a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: Using a sugar pulverizer offers several advantages, such as:
- Consistent particle size: It ensures uniformity in the powdered sugar, leading to better product quality.
- Increased production efficiency: The machine can process sugar quickly, saving time in the production process.
- Dust reduction: Modern sugar pulverizers are designed to minimize dust and maintain a cleaner working environment.
Q. Can sugar pulverizers be used for other materials?
Ans: While sugar pulverizers are primarily designed for processing sugar, they can also be used to grind other food ingredients and materials with similar characteristics, such as certain spices or powders.
Q. Are sugar pulverizers easy to clean?
Ans: Sugar pulverizers are designed for easy cleaning to prevent cross-contamination and maintain hygiene standards. Many models come with removable parts that can be disassembled and cleaned separately.
Q. What safety features should I look for in a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: When choosing a sugar pulverizer, look for safety features like emergency stop buttons, safety interlocks to prevent operation with open covers, and protective enclosures to prevent access to moving parts during operation.
Q. How do I maintain a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: Regular maintenance is crucial to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the machine. Cleaning after each use is essential, and you should follow the manufacturer's guidelines for lubrication, blade/hammer replacement, and other maintenance tasks.
Q. Can sugar pulverizers handle large quantities of sugar?
Ans: Yes, sugar pulverizers are capable of processing large quantities of sugar, making them suitable for industrial-scale production.
Q. Where can I purchase a sugar pulverizer?
Ans: Sugar pulverizers are available from various suppliers and manufacturers in the food processing equipment market. You can find them through online retailers, industrial equipment suppliers, or by contacting the manufacturers directly.
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Months