- Liquid Dosing System
- Food and dairy industry for handling butter in an efficient manner.
- Food Processors
- PLC Control
- ECO Friendly, Low Noice, Lower Energy Consumption, Compact Structure, High Efficiency
The Multiple Liquid Dosing Systems are meant for maintaining the accurate dosing of liquids in different industries including food, chemical and pharmaceutical and many more. The accurate dosing is important for maintaining the product consistency and quality. The dosing accuracy is achieved by bring forth the accurate quantity of liquid in the pressure vessel mounted on the load cell. The final mixture is used by different mixers working on various recipes.
Advantages: Complete automation eliminating human error High dosing accuracy Consistent product quality with better hygiene Compact design Portable.
We are a well known manufacturer and supplier of durable stainless steel Multiple Liquid Dosing System. This liquid dosing system is manufactured by our adroit workforce using superlative quality raw materials and advanced technologies in adherence with the industrial quality norms. Durable stainless steel Multiple Liquid Dosing System offered by us is widely demanded in food, beverage and confectionery industries for dosing precise quantity of passive liquids like HVO butter, milk solution, water, palmolien and HVO & lecithin glucose.
1) Automatic process which eradicate manual error
2) Accurate liquid dosing
3) High product quality with hygiene
Our durable stainless steel multi liquid dosing machine is known for keeping the precise dosing of fluids in various industries comprising chemical, pharmaceutical, food and many more. The correct dosing is essential for maintaining the commodity's quality and consistency. Accuracy of dosing can be attained by bring forward exact amount of fluid in the pressure contained that is attached on load cell. The finished mix is utilized by various blenders or mixers operation on several recipes.
Dosing Accuracy: 100 grams over 70 kg
1) Complete automation eliminating human error
2) High dosing accuracy
3) Consistent product quality with better hygiene
4) Compact design
1) Food processing industry
2) Chemical industry
3) Pharmaceutical industry
|Dosing Accuracy||100 grams over 70 kg|
|Applications||Food processing industry Chemical industry Pharmaceutical industry.|
|Features||Long functional life|
|Advantage||Easy to Operate|
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Months
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Plot No. R-632, M.I.D.C., T.T.C. Industrial Area, Rabale Village, Thane-Belapur Road Navi Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301558